A set of simple and understandable rules, the ability to quickly master the game and acquire the necessary skills, as well as the chance to become rich and famous overnight – this is Mobile Texas Hold’em, also known as Texas poker.
Mobile Texas Hold’em has long been the most popular and massive form of online poker in online casino. Now it is hard to believe that even in the middle of the 20th century, Mobile Texas Hold’em was losing its position to Seven Card Stud all over the world, but then the situation changed. And instead of the Seven Card Stud inscription, all casinos now have tables for playing Mobile Texas Hold’em.
Below on this page you will find comprehensive information about Mobile Texas Hold’em. Everything you need to know before deciding to sit down at the table, from the basics of the game and a set of basic rules , to special strategies from the pros , as well as tricky tips from the poker guru.
And when you feel ready for the real game, you will find our unique ranking of poker rooms offering the best bonuses to everyone who wants to know and comprehend in practice the world of the game of Mobile Texas Hold’em.
Mobile Texas Hold’em is a standard poker game played with 2 to 10 people at the same table. In the case of major tournaments, the game is played in parallel on several tables, then the remaining ten people play at the final table.
The goal of the game is simple – to collect all the chips at the table, or their maximum number for a certain period of time or the number of hands. To win the distribution, you need to collect the strongest hand at the table, or, using a bluff, convince your opponents of this so that they fold their cards.
The entire game at the table is played by the dealer, who will always help you understand whose move it is and what options you have. However, this is a last resort, because it is quite easy to learn the basic rules of the game and remember important nuances.
Mobile Texas Hold’em – Game Rules
The popularity of Mobile Texas Hold’em is largely based on its simple and straightforward poker rules . You will find the main ones below, and we will tell you how the process of the game itself goes: Time to make decisions.
- The dealer shuffles the cards in the deck.
- To the left, clockwise from the dealer, are the small blind (MB) and the big blind (BB). (In games with a professional dealer, the role of the latter is nominally played by the player receiving the “Dealer” token, which is transferred to the next player after each hand).
- The dealer deals cards to the players (one at a time), starting to his left.
- The first betting round is started by the player to the left of the BB. He has three options – “call” (the amount of the big blind), “raise” (raise the bet) or “fold” (fold the cards).
- After the end of the betting round (when the remaining players agree on the same rates), the dealer lays out 3 open cards on the table – this is a common “flop”.
- The player on the MB starts the second betting round.
- After its completion, the dealer lays out the fourth community card – the “turn” on the table.
- The player starts the next round of betting with the MB.
- The time the dealer deals the last community card is the river.
- The fourth round of betting, working on the principle of the previous three.
- The players remaining with the cards show their hands during the showdown – “showdown”. The player with the strongest combination takes the pot.
- The “Dealer” token is passed to the next player clockwise and the game starts over.